South Bay Property Management
While you might be excited at the idea of being a rental property owner, you might not relish the idea of having to be a property manager. Rather than trying to manage all the duties of your rental property, allow an experienced South Bay property management company like Valley Management Group to take over the property management tasks for you. You’ll maintain the benefits of owning your condo, single-family home, or apartment building while we manage it for you. Using the services of an experienced property manager will take the stress out of managing your own rental. We have more than 40 years of experience managing residential properties in the South Bay Area, and we’d like you to become one of our many satisfied customers.
South Bay Property Management Services
Our main goal in providing property management in the South Bay Area is to provide our customers with comprehensive, affordable, and quality service.
Our Services Include:
- Experience and Professional Industry Affiliations: The owner of our South Bay property management company, Lloyd Kipp, has been involved in the real estate and rental property industry for more than three decades and is also a member of the Apartment Owners Association of California (AOA). With him, your time as a property owner is sure to be one with the highest degree of success.
- Documentation & Accounting: Accounting for property owners isn’t the same as the type of accounting you’re used to doing for yourself. We make sure that you’re fulfilling all state, local, and federal regulations. You’ll receive monthly statements with current information regarding your account activity along with the income you received from your property. We also mail you an annual income statement and tax form which can also be accessed from an online portal.
- Customized Management Plans: Valley Management Group offers a comprehensive set of services, which can be customized according to your needs. Examples of some of the services we offer include credit screening, property viewings/showings, tenant screenings and lease preparation. Take a look at our property management services page for more details.
- Vendor Services: To keep up with maintenance, upkeep, and property appearances, we developed good professional relationships with some of the best local vendors. These include handymen, plumbers, repairmen, electricians, and roofers. No matter what issue needs to be addressed on your property we can take care of it for you.
- Federal and Local Requirement Compliance: There are several requirements you need to fulfill at the local and federal levels as a property manager. We keep current on all of them to reduce your level of liability as much as possible. Should there ever be any changes to requirements or regulations, we’ll inform you as soon as possible. We’ll take action to ensure your property remains in compliance.
Advantages to Residents
Providing exceptional service to you doesn’t mean much at all if we don’t take equally good care of your residents. The benefits we offer your residents include:
- Great Customer Service: We make your residents feel welcome as opposed to just being an occupant at an address. Our managers treat residents with the highest level of respect, kindness, and courtesy.
- Resident Relations: We help residents stay around longer by addressing maintenance issues and concerns as soon as possible. We’ll inspect the unit or property to access the situation and bring in the right service vendor if needed.
- Constant Emergency Response: No matter what time of day or night it is, your residents will always be able to get in touch with one of our managers. Once we are notified we will take care of the emergency in a timely and efficient manner.
South Bay Property Management Services from Valley Management Group
If you’re ready to work with a premiere South Bay property management company to manage your rental property, give Valley Management Group a call at 408-286-4200 or fill out our contact form. We offer a free management quote and one free month of management services to new clients.