South Bay Property Management
While you might be excited at the idea of being a property owner, you might not relish the idea of having to be a property manager. Rather than scale back your duties as much as possible, allow an experienced South Bay property management company like Valley Management Group to take over the property management tasks you. You’ll maintain the benefits of owning of your condo, single family home or apartment building while we manage it for you. We have more than 35 years of experience managing residential properties in the South Bay Area, and we’d like you to become one of our many satisfied customers.
Property Management South Bay Area
Our main goal in providing property management in the South Bay Area is to provide our customers with comprehensive, affordable, and quality service.
Our Services Include
- Experience and Professional Industry Affiliations: The owner of our South Bay property management company, Lloyd Kipp, has been involved in the real estate and rental property industry for more than three decades and is also a member of the Apartment Owners Association of California (AOA). With him your time as a property owner is sure to be one with the highest degree of success.
- Documentation & Accounting: Accounting for property owners isn’t the same as the type of accounting you’re used to doing for yourself. We make sure that you’re fulfilling all state, local and federal regulations. You can also expect to receive monthly statements with current information regarding your account activity along with all of the income you receive from your property either through the mail or direct deposit.
- Customized Management Plans: Valley Management Group offers a comprehensive set of property management services, which can be customized according to your needs. Examples of some of the services we offer include credit screening, property viewings/showings, tenant screenings and lease preparation. Take a look at our property management services page for more details.
- Vendor Services: To keep up with maintenance, upkeep and property appearances, we’ve developed good professional relationships with some of South Bay’s best vendors, including handymen, plumbers, repairmen, electricians and roofers. No matter what issue needs to be addressed on your property we can take care of it for you.
- Federal and Local Requirement Compliance: There are several requirements that you’ll have to fulfill at a local and federal level as a property manager. We remain current on each of them in order that we can reduce your level of liability as much as possible. Should there ever be any changes to requirements or regulations, we’ll make sure to inform you as soon as possible and take action to ensure your property remains in compliance.
Advantages to Residents
Taking exceptional care of you and your property doesn’t mean much at all if we don’t take equally good care of your residents. Benefits we offer your residents include:
- Great Customer Service: We make your residents feel welcome and more like members of the family as opposed to just an occupant at an apartment number or address. Our managers treat them with the highest level of respect, kindness and courtesy.
- Resident Relations: To help residents stay around for as long as possible, their maintenance issues and concerns will be addressed and taken care of as soon as we’re notified of them. We’ll inspect the unit or property to access the situation and bring in a vendor if need be.
- Constant Emergency Response: No matter what time of day or night or what day it is, your residents will always be able to get in touch with one of our managers who will take care of the emergency in a timely and efficient manner.
South Bay Property Management
If you’re ready to work with a premiere South Bay Area property management company to manage your rental property, give Valley Management Group a call at 408-286-4200 or fill out our contact form and let’s get started on your free quote.