Property Management San Jose CA
At Valley Management Group we understand that in today’s environment a property owner faces many challenges in meeting new regulations, requirements and responsibilities in managing their investment. If you purchased a rental property in San Jose with the goal of earning additional income, you might be surprised by the amount of effort that is required to attend to the various aspects of your new endeavor. Fortunately you can use the services of a well qualified and experienced property manager at Valley Management Group to help ensure your property is profitable.
Property management in San Jose comes with a cost, however you’ll find that the benefits will far outweigh the costs. Valley Management Group provides a comprehensive set of property management services to meet the needs of property owners in San Jose.
San Jose Property Management Services and Benefits
Valley Management Group strives to provide top rate property management services to address the needs of clients in different areas of San Jose. We manage properties in downtown, Willow Glen, Cambrian Park, the Rose Garden, Blossom Valley, Almaden Valley, Santa Teresa, and Evergreen. Whether your rental property is in an older established neighborhood or in a new development, we offer services to address your unique needs. These include the following:
- Experience and Affiliations: The owner of Valley Management Group, Lloyd Kipp is a member of the Apartment Owners Association of California (AOA). Lloyd has over 35 years of experience in property management and has extensive knowledge of the rental and real estate market in San Jose and Santa Clara County. With Valley Management Group you can feel safe that we will be there to provide the services you need.
- Consistent Accounting Principles and Documentation: We provide accounting that is thorough and compliant with all local, state and federal requirements. We provide you with a monthly statement that shows all activity on your account. You can choose to have monthly statements either mailed or emailed in a convenient PDF format. Also have the income from your property either mailed to you by check or deposited directly to your bank account. We usually mail checks or make deposits during the first few days of the month.
- Flexible Management Plans: We offer comprehensive full service property management services, but can modify these to your needs as well. In addition to our standard services we also offer one-time rental services as well as tenant screening services. The details of these can be found on our alternative property management services page.
- Local and Federal Laws: We will confirm that your property complies with all local and federal Property Management requirements. Meeting all compliance requirements will limit a client’s liability. If there are any changes to the laws we will make sure your property is still in compliance.
- Quality Vendors at Competitive Prices: We create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors that have good track records that include painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen and more. All our vendors must provide verified insurance and current licensing and/or bonding documentation. In some cases we ask for a quote from more than one vendor to insure you receive the best pricing.
Benefits to Property Owners and Residents in San Jose:
After Hours Emergency Response: Our property manager is always available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will follow up immediately to determine the best course of action to resolve the reported problem. This may involve sending a vendor out to determine the emergency status and address the problem.
Customer Service and Relationship Building: Our residents are an important part of the property management experience. When they are happy it reduces the chances that they will look for another place to live. We strive to promote a courteous and respectful relationship with all our residents. They provide a valuable role by occupying and monitoring a client’s property.
Dedicated Resident Relations: At our property management company we seek to maintain a good relationship with residents. We will resolve maintenance issues in a quick and timely manner. We also carefully inspect properties to address issues that are found before new residents move in. In addition we attempt to prevent needless costs and trips to a property by vendors.
Property Management in San Jose CA
Work with a property management company in San Jose that knows the local real estate market and can effectively market and manage your property so you get the most from your investment. Our team will maintain your property in a way that will enhance profitability and price appreciation. Call Valley Management Group for a free quote and one free month of property management services at 408 286-4200 or complete the contact us form and we will follow up with you shortly.