Milpitas Property Management
Valley Management Group provides trusted services to both rental property owners and tenants in Milpitas. With over 40 years of industry experience throughout Silicon Valley, we take a comprehensive approach to managing your property. We manage apartment buildings, condos, townhouses, and single-family homes and provide top-quality property management services that save rental owners time and money.
Milpitas is a former small town with neighborhoods that maintain a small-town charm despite its growth in recent years. Known for its shopping, with the Great Mall and the McCarthy Ranch Marketplace, Milpitas has two of the largest retail centers of their kind in the Bay Area.
Our Milpitas Property Management Services
Professional property management is an investment that rental property owners make to ensure they’re in full compliance with federal law and state and local codes and ordinances. It’s also an investment in peace of mind. Valley Management Group is committed to providing the highest level of service to rental owners and residents, including:
- Management services tailored to your needs: We provide marketing to prospective tenants, professional lease preparation, any required legal documentation, rent collection, consultation services, eviction processes, and more. Whether you have a single-family home, a condo, a townhouse, or an apartment building, Valley Management Group customizes service to fit your needs.
- Years of experience and professional affiliations: Valley Management Group has been managing residential real estate in Santa Clara County, including Milpitas, for over 40 years. Our years of experience and professionalism mean that rental owners can leave all the landlord duties to experts they can trust. You don’t want to put the management of your real estate investment into the hands of just anybody.
- Quality accounting and documentation: Owning a rental property is like owning a small business, an endeavor that requires accounting and paperwork. Valley Management Group provides expert accounting services that comply with federal, local, and state requirements. We provide detailed monthly statements of the financial activity on your property, including rental income that can be direct-deposited or mailed to you. Our services also include providing you with an annual statement and applicable tax forms. In other words, you can leave the paperwork to us.
- Professional vendor relationships: Rental properties require proper maintenance and repair, and when a management company has years of experience, they have relationships that pay dividends for rental owners. Valley Management Group has qualified and reliable handymen, electricians, plumbers, and other contractors on speed dial. Our years of relationship-building with licensed and bonded professionals mean you aren’t left wondering whom to call when you need work done. Working with multiple vendors also allows Valley Management Group to secure competitive quotes on any required work.
- Full legal compliance: Compliance with tax and accounting regulations is one thing, but any property must also be kept up to snuff when it comes to its physical condition. Federal, state, and local levels of government all have regulations and ordinances. The last thing a rental owner needs is to land in legal hot water because they didn’t keep abreast of the law.
Attracting Tenants in Milpitas
Milpitas is a destination for shoppers because of its retail attractions, but it’s also a great place for tenants and rental owners alike. Milpitas ranks first in the country with the largest percentage of residents employed in the computer and electronic products industry. This means there are many professionals with high-paying jobs. Nestled just west of the Diablo mountain range foothills, Milpitas residents enjoy year-round outdoor recreation, including Ed R. Levin County Park. Monument Peak is accessible via trails through the park and is a favorite of both tourists and locals.
Milpitas also has multiple sports facilities, and residents enjoy a vibrant cultural arts scene. Valley Management Group provides Milpitas rental property owners with:
- Professional, proven advertising: Marketing to the pool of renters in Milpitas is probably best left to the professionals. Valley Management Group employs proven advertising strategies that consistently deliver quality tenant applicants.
- Preparation of the property: Nobody gets a second chance to make a first impression, and the appeal of a property when prospective tenants first walk in is paramount. At Valley Management Group, we will offer advice so that your property can put its best foot forward when it’s being shown.
- Scheduling and showings: It’s great when an advertisement makes the phone ring off the hook, but high demand for your property also means that appointments will need to be scheduled. Tenant prospects interested in the property need to be able to see it. We can handle all that for you so you don’t have to break away from your already-busy life.
- Tenant screening: With a proven track record, we strive to ensure that the best-qualified candidates are the ones who sign the lease for your property. Retaining good tenants is essential, and it often starts with getting the best candidates possible in the first place.
- Walkthrough and inspection prior to move-in: We don’t just hand over the keys to the tenants we’ve helped select for your property. We do a walkthrough of the property with them, answering any questions they might have and documenting the property’s condition, which is necessary if you’re collecting a security deposit.
Services for Your Residents in Milpitas
Having a nice property in a desirable location near many businesses makes it easier to find quality tenants. A nice property, however, won’t keep quality tenants around if they’re not completely happy with their living experience. Our property management services in Milpitas doesn’t just include taking care of your property, it also means taking care of your residents. Our property management services for residents include the following:
- Pre-move Walkthrough Inspections: We don’t just hand the keys of your property to new tenants and then tell them to call us if there are any problems. Prior to move-in we will walk through the property with new tenants and complete a thorough inspection. The walkthrough gives them the opportunity to ask questions they may have about the property. This also allows us and your residents to document any existing damage which includes taking photos. We’ll ensure the property meets their satisfaction before they move in.
- Quality Resident Relations: One of the best ways to retain good quality tenants is to treat them more like neighbors or friends than tenants. We try to avoid the typical tenant/landlord dynamic and treat all residents with respect, courtesy, and kindness. Keeping good tenants at your property for as long as possible is key to investor profits. The key to retaining long-term tenants is to make sure they are happy with their living experience.
- 24/7 Emergency Response: Knowing that we provide round-the-clock emergency access can gives property owners with a sense of security. It also gives your tenants the same sense of security as well. Sometimes things break outside of normal working hours, and they’ll know they can contact us any time, day or night if an urgent maintenance issue arises. We have your back and your residents’ backs as well.
Property Management from Valley Management Group
Rental properties can be a great source of income and are attractive investments, especially in desirable areas like Milpitas. However, they also require responsibility, attention, and ongoing maintenance. With the help of Valley Management Group, you can enjoy the profits of being a rental property owner in Milpitas without the stress and hassle. Contact us for a free property management quote for services that rental owners throughout Santa Clara County have relied on for over 40 years.