Cupertino Property Management
Valley Management Group has been a trusted provider of professional property management services for over 40 years, serving rental property owners and tenants in Cupertino and throughout Silicon Valley. We manage apartment buildings, condos, townhouses, and single-family homes, offering property management services in Cupertino that save rental property owners time and money. Cupertino is known these days for being the home of Apple Inc., but has a rich history, transitioning from a rural village to a suburban-type area with some of the highest home prices in Santa Clara County.
Cupertino Property Management Services
Any rental property located in a Cupertino neighborhood is a sizable investment for its owner. With that in mind, it’s essential to entrust your property to an experienced management company that offers comprehensive property management services for property owners to protect their investments. In addition to properly adhering to federal, state, and local regulations, a Cupertino property management company must be familiar with the local rental market.
- Tailored management services: Whether it’s a long-term lease, short-term rental, single-family home, condo, townhome, or multi-family housing, we tailor our services to your needs. We provide proven, quality marketing of your property, tenant screening, lease preparation, rent collection, inspections, consultation services, and more. Since the needs of rental owners may differ, Valley Management Group provides customized services to fit your specific needs.
- Experience and professional affiliations: Valley Management Group has more than 40 years of experience managing properties in Cupertino and throughout Santa Clara County. Our years of experience and professionalism mean that rental property owners can confidently leave the management to us. We’ll do all the tasks a landlord needs to perform, and you can go about your daily life. Don’t entrust your income-producing investment to just anyone.
- Industry-leading documentation and accounting: You wouldn’t play golf without keeping score on an official scorecard, and rental property owners who are serious about profits don’t mess around with documentation and accounting. We provide detailed monthly statements that show all the financial activity involved with each property under management. You’ll never need to wonder about income and expenses because meticulous records are at your fingertips. Annual statements and applicable tax forms are also provided.
- Federal, state, and local compliance: The last thing a rental property owner wants to deal with is running afoul of government regulations. Finding yourself in court over a legal issue is expensive and potentially time-consuming. Having the peace of mind of a professional property manager can ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and codes. It can reduce or even eliminate both stress and costs for rental owners.
- Professional provider relationships: Think about what you go through when there’s work to be done at your primary residence. You could ask friends and family members for recommendations from trusted providers and vendors. Or you might seek out multiple bids to avoid overpaying. A property management company with years of experience has likely developed relationships with local service providers, contractors, and vendors they know they can trust. The professional relationships developed over years of working together help a property management company provide Cupertino rental owners with reliable vendors and service providers. An experienced property management company will take care of rental maintenance issues for you.
Cupertino is a desirable place to live and offers residents many excellent amenities. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, and the public schools are highly rated. Most residents have a college education and have well-paying jobs.
While it’s great to have a rental property that’s in top-notch condition in a desirable area, other property owners can boast the same claims. Finding quality tenants can come down to marketing. Is your property marketed well to attract quality tenants at top-of-the-market rental rates?
- A proven marketing formula that attracts large numbers of prospective tenants is worth its weight in gold. You want a management company with consistently reliable advertising that creates demand for your property.
- You’ll also want to ensure that your property puts its best foot forward when prospective tenants attend showings. The best property managers know how to generate public interest in your property and provide consultation so that your property makes the first impression.
- When it comes to showings, a busy rental property owner should be able to rely on their management company to schedule and deliver quality showings. A great ad can make the phone ring off the hook, but a top-notch showing can “hook” the best tenant candidates.
Services for Your Residents in Cupertino
While having a property in a desirable area like Cupertino makes it easier to find quality tenants, you still need to ensure you meet the needs of tenants in your rental. Relationship management plays an enormous role in retention when a quality tenant signs a lease. A property management company needs to ensure that your property is well maintained and that any issues residents have are promptly addressed. Our property management services for residents include the following:
- Pre-move-in Walkthrough and Inspection: We don’t just hand over your rental keys to new tenants and expect them to pay the rent. Before they move in, we will walk through the property with them and do a thorough inspection. This allows them to ask any questions and will enable us to document that everything is working OK or needs repair. We’ll ensure the property meets their satisfaction before they move in.
- Quality Resident Relations: The best way to retain quality residents is to treat them more like friends and neighbors rather than renters. We try to avoid the familiar tenant/landlord dynamic and treat all residents with courtesy and respect. The key to having a profitable rental property is to keep quality tenants happy and living at your property for as long as possible.
- 24/7 Emergency Response: Providing round-the-clock emergency access to residents ensures that any serious issues are quickly addressed. This also provides rental owners with a sense of security as well. Sometimes things happen that don’t fit inside regular working hours. Residents will know they can contact us anytime, day or night if any maintenance issue arises.
Cupertino Property Management with Valley Management Group
Rental property owners can earn substantial, consistent income on a well-managed property. While income-producing real estate is one of the most popular assets, no real estate investment is entirely passive. Every property requires proper management to be profitable. Leaving it up to the professionals at Valley Management Group can save you time and money and also increase the profitability of your real estate investment. Call us at 408-286-4200 for a free quote and one free month of property management services, or fill out our contact form.